Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Zeichmann Reviews Crossley

Be sure to check out Chris Zeichmann's review of Crossley's Jesus in an Age of Terror. I wrote one last month for the Nashua Public Library, and Leonard Ridge had a few things to say on this blog. Incidentally, as of today, the U.S. release of this book has been pushed back to June 15 -- at least according to Title Source. So if you want to read it soon, order from the U.K.

UPDATE: See Crossley's detailed response to Zeichmann's review, as well as his comment under my review for the Nashua Public Library.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Crossley said...

Thanks Loren. Hmmm better double check that. I've come across some strange publication dates before so it might just be one of those. I think the book has been distributed by the US distribution so...well, we'll see I suppose.

I've been meaning to respond (busy, busy, busy...and Hobbins was just too tempting) and will soon. Though I must say I found Leonard's the most fun... ;-)

3/24/2009  
Blogger Loren Rosson III said...

I'll keep an eye on Title Source. At the library today we received notification that our order for your book has been cancelled because of the postponed release date (6/15). (I have my own copy, of course, that I ordered earlier from the U.K.) Title Source is usually reliable about this stuff, but I guess we'll see.

3/24/2009  
Blogger James Crossley said...

The library (non-)order sounds significant. I'll get on to it...

3/24/2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home